Friday, November 25, 2011

Fil-Tec Glide Thread Favorite





Fil-Tec Glide thread is on sale this weekend.

This shade is Bright Gold 80137.  It's the last gold on their chart at the above link.  It's one of my favorites because it looks great on a huge range of fabric styles and colors.  It comes in 1,000 yd and 10,000 yard spools.  Lovely shine and glisten that makes the quilting even more beautiful.  All my machines love it.

I often use a contrasting color of Glide on the back of my quilts, but not always.

I do much of my piecing and sometimes subtle tracing or background quilting with this thread: http://www.bobbincentral.com/bobbinline.html

The link for the sale of glide thread is http://www.bobbincentral.com/glide.html?whence=

No, I don't work for the company; they're hundreds and hundreds of miles from me.  Just love, love, love their thread!

Happy quiltmaking!


2 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am always on the hunt for thread. I am about to switch over to 'good stuff' so I appreciate this so much! I will add it to my 'wish to try' list right now!!

DragonPoodle said...

That is my ABSOLUTELY favorite color of thread! I use my embroidery machine mostly to put text on quilts, and most of the time that is the color I go to.

think I will give this brand a try for machine quilting, thanks for the tip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...