Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Favorite Quilt

This is one of my all-time favorite quilts. I made it for one of my friends, whose husband went to be with the Lord on Easter weekend two years ago. I forgot to take pictures of it, and this week she took pictures of it and printed them out for me. I asked her to e-mail them to me, and she saved them in a Snapfish album. Since I'm on dial-up, it took 20 minutes to download this one photo, so I'll have to wait until she can e-mail them to me so I can post more. However, you can click on the photo for a larger view with more details of the quilting. This quilt was made from an enlargement of a large block designed by Judy Martin several years ago. Just touching it and looking at it made me happy, so I was hoping it would be a comfort to her as she worked through her grief.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...